When using the dynamic twitter bulletin in Carousel, sometimes you want to exclude certain things or filter your results. Using some keyword magic, this is possible.
Here are are few examples compiled from different sources including the official twitter documentation. Basically when you're creating a Twitter bulletin, it uses the same system that the twitter search uses.
- You can hide interactions results by adding "exclude:replies" to your search.
- If you want to show retweets in your results, add "include:retweets" to the search.
- If you want to filter results to show within a date range, include "since:YYYY-MM-DD until:YYYY-MM-DD". (Example: "since:2017-09-03 until:2017-09-09")
- To show geo-tagged tweets near a location, add "near:"CITY, STATE" within:15mi" (Example: "near:"Minneapolis, MN" within:15mi").
- To show tweets from multiple accounts, Use "from:trms, OR from:username".
To find out other options for tweet filtering, reference this on the twitter help documents.